#10Ways10Days Photo Sweepstakes
Comment December 18, 2019 by Triangle Credit Union
Triangle wants you to do good this holiday season! From now until December 28th, we will host a #10Ways10Days photo contest. All you have to do to enter is share a public photo of what you did to give back to the community on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram using the hashtag #10Ways10Days. Each day, you’ll be entered to win a $50 Triangle Credit Union Visa gift card!
In order for your photo to be submitted, you must have your social media account and/or image made public.
Need some ideas of ways to give back? We have compiled a short list of some ways you and yours can lend a helping hand:
1. Help a teacher. There is always something that can be done in the classroom. Send a quick email to your favorite teacher to ask how you can help.
2. Go Griswold. Wherever you live, put up some festive lights to spread the cheer!
3. Help the homeless. Whether you volunteer at a food pantry, soup kitchen or local shelter, extend some kindness to those in need.
4. Be neighborly. Check in with a neighbor for a quick visit to say hi or bring a small token of thanks for their friendship. If you don’t know your neighbor, make it a point to introduce yourself.
5. Donate your time and read. Stop by your local nursing home to see if you can read a short story or a few newspaper articles to some patients who can no longer see to read.
6. Pay it forward. Ever buy anyone in line behind you a coffee or pay their toll? If not, you’ll love the feeling!
7. Cookies for the Courageous. Bake a dozen cookies and drop them off at your local firehouse or police station (with a note of thanks).
8. Toys for Tots. Donate a toy with your local toy drive—ask your child to help!
9. Remember our military men and women. Write a letter or send a care package. Contact Operation Gratitude for more information on how you can get involved.
10. Smile and be kind. The shopping season can be rough. Everyone is in a hurry and things can get testy, but remember to smile and be kind.